Music is life and every life has it’s own song. On this blog I am planning to post about virtually anything having to do with music, the arts, life, some facts, some opinions, some musings of a musician and whatever notes I feel inspired to share here.
Some of the things I share will touch on things like:
- Good practice tips and habits
- How to prepare for an audition
- Groups and people that are using music around the world to better the lives of the underserved and underprivileged
- Cool and interesting things I find on YouTube or elsewhere on the web
- Concert, album and song reviews – maybe even movies – as I see and hear them
- Suggested reading for musicians and parents of musicians
- Blogs I follow or recommend
- Things that uplift the soul and encourage the spirit of creativity in its many wonderful and varied expressions
- Finally, I will post things that encourage vision and hope, for us as artists, and for the humanity with whom we are privileged to share our gifts.
Thanks for stopping by!